Patient-Oriented Research (POR) Early Career Investigator Mentorship Award in Diabetes and its Complications 2018-2019:
This year, the Diabetes Action Canada Training and Mentoring Program, in collaboration with the Cardiometabolic Health, Diabetes and Obesity Research Network (CMDO), will fund six awards: three Mentorship Awards of $10,000 for a period of one year and three Internship Awards of $10,000 for a period of one year.
We are pleased to announce the successful recipients of the 2018-19 Patient-Oriented Research Early Career Investigator Mentorship Awards and the Patient-Oriented Research Intercentre Trainee Internship Awards and their affiliations:
- Anne-Sophie Brazeau – School of Human Nutrition, McGill University
- Jean-Sébastien Paquette – Département de médecine familiale et de médecine d’urgence, Faculté de médecine, Université Laval
- Neeru Gupta – Department of Sociology, University of New Brunswick
Patient-Oriented Research (POR) Intercentre Trainee Internship Award in Diabetes and its Complications 2018-2019:
We are pleased to announce the successful recipients of the 2018-19 Patient-Oriented Research Intercentre Trainee Internship Awards and their affiliations:
- Aleksandra Stanimirovic – THETA Collaborative, Toronto General Research Institute, University Health Network
- Dave Bergeron – Faculté de médecine et des sciences de la santé, Université de Sherbrooke et Faculté de médecine, Université Laval
- Delnaz Roshandel – The Hospital for Sick Children, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto
Post-doctoral Fellowship Awardee 2018-2020:
- Françoise Proust – Université de Laval, École de Nutrition
Congratulations and good luck to all the Diabetes Action Canada 2018-2019 Awardees!