Diabetes Action Canada Presents…2020 Virtual Workshop
This is a friendly reminder that on Wednesday July 8th at 10AM Diabetes Action Canada is holding it’s first of a series of webinars as part our 2020 virtual workshop. We are excited to hear about some important progress in patient engagement as we discuss the following research projects:
- Strengthening the Collaborations Between Patient Research Partners and Researchers
- Presented by: Sasha Delorme on behalf of the Collective Patient Circle
- A Digital Platform to Accelerate Research and Build Community
- Presented by Shivani Goyal
- Answering questions that matter to people living with diabetes using the Canadian National Diabetes Repository
- Presented by: Holly Witteman and Dana Greenberg
- Engaging Patient and Public Research Partners in the Aging, Community & Health Research Unit (ACHRU) Community Partnership Program for Diabetes Self-Management for Older Adults – Canada.
- Presented by: Ron Beleno and Rebecca Ganann
- Barriers and enablers to attending diabetic retinopathy screening experienced by immigrants to Canada from multiple cultural and linguistic minority groups
- Presented by: Joyce Dogba
Weekly Webinars: Diabetes Action Canada in action!
Highlighting the exciting research of our trainees and investigators supported by Diabetes Action Canada
- Each webinar will start with personal impact stories from our Patient Partners
- Each webinar will feature four presentations (15 minutes each) from our trainees and researchers
- Specific presentation and registration information will be sent out first week in July
- Session will have option for simultaneous translation
- Webinars will be July 15th, 22nd and 29th at 10AM EST - SAVE THE DATE!